Tuesday 23 June 2009

Weekly traing 15June - 21 June

Despite moments when I feel yuck I've done a bit of training.
Swim
2400m - 2x1200m band & balls
Bike
14.35miles - 2x35min turbo sessions
Run
6miles - 2x3miles - my legs have been feeling great since I stopped wearing my orthotics and try and go barefoot everywhere - well not strictly barefoot wear flip flops until I get some vibram five fingers. And because it is winter I've been wearing socks. Teresa isn't really impressed so I stopped wearing fluffy purple socks and started wearing black socks with my black flip flops.

It isn't as crazy as it sounds - here in new zealand going barefoot is more acceptable than most countries - I often used to teach in shorts and barefeet at the height of summer.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: