Tuesday 16 June 2009

Weekly training 8June-14 June

I did a little bit 1200m in the pool, 7mile on the bike and 3 mile run. I still feel yuck and lethargic. Its been my worse sick spell for years and added to that the lack of sleep when the children were not well. I plan to do a bit more training this week.

On top of all this I strained the right by over zealous leave raking at the weekend.

On top of all that I have some hand soreness from computer mouse usage. It is not my usual arthritic pain from too much work, it is at the base of the right thumb from gripping the mouse. I did some reading on ergonomics and ergonomic mice and before I buy something I am trying adding extra size to my mice to stop me from gripping it so tightly, this is also forcing me to hold it much lightly and moving my arm from the elbow and not the wrist.

I am seriously considering a mouse that keeps your hand in the handshake position.


I am really impatient to pay off the last of the mortgage.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: