Monday 7 December 2009

Weekly training 30Nov-6Dec

Ihad to miss some sessions listening to my body and it was saying don't train. It was a combination of torrential rain, poor sleep partly caused by horrible ugly people moving into a house down the road and playing excessively loud music at all times of the day and night. Slowly training them how to behave amongst civilised people. This time it isn't just me other neighbours are complaining although they far retaliation. It is noise with an excessive bass beat which really travels and drills into the skull especialy when I was trying to work on Friday. I forgot to mention I had to pay a visit to the original ugly neighbour 2 weekends ago. I found myself saying to him I didn't want to hear his music in my house and and by the way its crap music.

Swim
2 swims total:4600m
Bike
2 rides total:44.64miles
Run
2 runs total:13miles

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: