Tuesday 12 April 2011

Needed a break from work

Even though I only work in my business for between 2 and 3 hours a day I get really fed up and tired. Sometimes it can be clients, othertimes I feel creatively drained. And if you add my fulltime job of being a stay at home dad I feel wiped out. I'm going through one of those moments right now, some clients just seem like too much trouble for too little reward so I got rid of them. They didn't pay for some of my services on time (for the second year in a row) but this time I just couldn't be bothered to chase them. And it made me feel better. I broke a piece of one of my teeth and I had to go the dentist. Ihaven't been for years and was worried that I would get pressurised into 13years worth of dental checkups which would cost an absolute fortune. I needn't have worried 15 min and no pressure later I was done. And that made me feel better. But what was the best was taking a few days just to catch up on mostly client unrelated work. I think a few more days like those before launching onto my next project. And next week is school holidays so we can break out of the routine and have a break.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: