Wednesday 22 June 2011

Taking a few days off training

All the signs were there: tiredness, grumpiness, not sleeping well and feeling better during and after training especially on the bike. I needed sometime off. I've only missed a couple of bike sessions and the occasional swim (either children off sick or pool closed) for almost 12 months. And I've really been enjoying it especially the bike. I swam Monday but I'm not doing any training until I do my 30min test on my turbo Sunday morning. Taking time off is always hard. I didn't want to break my streak of almost unbroken training and now I've decided that I'm enjoying it. I can't just blame the training I've been working hard and speding a lot of time with Cameron and Emily

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: