Tuesday 9 August 2011

What I've been doing...

I was just about to do a spot of work when the feeling that I had abandoned the blog a bit too long hit me and all work and no play makes me grumpy.. Been the busiest time for business, I seem to be churning out design after design(my best work) implementing more elements of html5, css3, re-designed my content management system. I didn't enjoy it so much over the recent school holidays and because I was doing the last 5% on a larger project which I always find tough.

I am reading Responsive Web Design by Ethan Marcotte the next challenge how to design websites for screens that are getting larger and handheld screens that are getting smaller. Re-reading Good Calories, Bad Calories. Reading Vol2 of The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade

My ankles have been great especially my troublesome right ankle. I started to do some short jogs/drills 5 days in a row. But I developed a tender spot in a new spot on my left ankle bone, so despite feeling like I went to everyday and everywhere, I'm taking the sensible option and let it come right. I also had to to massage my plantar ligament with a ball because after jogging it tightened up because it still isn't quite strong enough yet.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: