Monday 9 June 2008

Weekly training Mon 2 - Sun 8 June & I got poohed on

Starting to get back into this week. Punctured on the stationary trainer on Sunday after only 10 min(over inflated the tyre) I got off changed it and got on with the session would have beed easy to abandon it.

Very busy business wise juggling 2 of the larger jobs too date sometimes I think I must be mad learning on the job but if I had to pay to study I probably wouldn't have got sp far or been able to afford the cots. Learning on the job I get paid but it can be stressful at times. What I've learned this time is that for a larger ecommerce website I need to charge more.

We clipped the chickens wings yesterday and as I was holding the chickens one did a nervous pooh on me much to Emily's delight.






Weekly Training
Swim3 sessions with fist gloves. Doing 50's3600metres
Bike 1x60min McCormack style intervals 1x23min strength on trainer 22miles
Run1x2mile @ 5am 1x3mile runs at 6.15am2miles









Weekly core Training
Swim cords2 sessions Building specific strength - 50 on each arm and then 15
Back1 sessions
Abs2 sessions 7 different exercises based on crunches and leg lifts
Weights2 sessions with dumbbells
Push ups2 sessions - some moving side to side, hindu pushups (big improvement in these.
Stretching5 sessions

Because I've been on the computer a huge amount recently the arthritis in my right wrist is playing up.

Other things: I am going to try going swimming after I drop Cameron at Kindy, I am going to push my bike to kindy and then ride it to the pool, Swim Gym it is only a couple of kms away and the idea is it will save petrol because it is so much nearer then my other pool.

No comments: