Tuesday 11 August 2009

I was sick

I came down with a cold or something. It was a convenient time because I was planning to have extra time off or maybe it was because I was feeling tired that mad me sick/feelin yucky. Easing my way back into training. Swimming is going really well. I've been concentrating on the pull the sweep out and maintaing the water pressure on the pull, But because I swim with the balls and ankle band it seems every movement is magnified. I have really started to feel the 'feel for the water' on my forearms I assume this is because of the early vertical forearm which is a product of a high elbow. I am blown away by the sensations I'm feeling.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: