Monday 26 April 2010

Lack of running

I forgot to mention my foot problems. My right foot is playing, plantar facisitis (spelling?) is back making it difficult to walk never mind run. I stopped using my orthotics over a year ago and I refuse to start using them again. I was born without orthotics and believe it has been shoe wearing that has caused the problem so I am committed to treating it there are lots of exercises to help it. The best one is using a ball or a an object that rolls and you roll it with the sole of the affected foot it serves to massage the planter ligament and breaks up scar tissue. I have a small piece of tree branch and a also a smaller diameter object which is fatter in the middle designed for foot massage that I use.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: