Sunday 25 April 2010

Training and stuff

Not such a good training week again. Monday I was waiting in all day to talk to estate agents, etc. Then I had Cameron off sick Wednesday and Thursday. On Sunday were I have been cycling around 28 miles and enjoying it on flat roads was ruined today by a peice of glass. Only 5miles in I hit a big piece of broken bottle and it punctured both tyres . I only had one inner tube with me so I had to get Teresa to rescue me. And it wrecked my rear tyre which was a newish specialized armadillo at $60 which are very good puncture resistant tyres.

So I got home and did a set of Tabatha sprints on the turbo which is what I normally do mid week. Then went to the farmers market - Esk Hill pork produce really thick bacon and other delicious treats from well looked after pigs.


House wise we offered 280 000 for the coote rd house and they settled for 285 000 they or originally wanted 300 000+. So it was good for us but we haven't had an offer on ours yet although we've had plenty of viewers. I had to dive out three times last week so somebody could look at it which in some ways is a pain because I have a lot of work on in fact I'm fully booked till August.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: