Friday 2 April 2010

I'm back

Training
Had a week off training. Started back with a little bit and than this week I felt sick and tired again. I'm going to try again this weekend.

Business
is going well my ericksen honda revamp has been really well received , although another made me fed up because I've got to spoil my design because they are too lazy sort their content. However they are providing a couple of more jobs so I'll just think about the bottom line and remove my name from the website.

Other Business News

Stopped teaching completely.

Other News

We've decided to sell the house and move before the end of the year. We were going to buy a lifestyle block but we've decided to buy in Napier as close as we can to Napier Central where Teresa teaches and the children go to school. This we decided but give Teresa and the children more`time at home and if we can get close enough they can all walk to school saving us money especially as petrol is getting more and more expensive. Napier Hill is more expensive so we will have a smaller house and garden.

Racing News

I was going to race the big olympic distance races and local races but because of the cost of transport and accommodation and wanting to buy our new house every penny will count so I've decided to just do the local sprint races again and maybe the national sprint championships.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: