Saturday 22 January 2011

Belated Christmas Post

Just realised hadn't even done a Christmas post. We enjoyed a really quiet one. I cooked a turkey(free range) with lots of trimmings for the first time and I was really pleased with it.

For the second year we made our Christmas cake and this year I made my own almond icing and royal icing. It was fantastic - I saved up all my carbohydrate allowances(I eat a very low carb diet)for a whole month to enjoy it.

But the real hilite this Christmas was our adopting a kitten from the SPCA. Emily chose the name and then we found a kitten to suit and we definitely found the right cat for us. Meet Sparkle the newest member of the family.


Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: