Monday 22 September 2008

Weekly training 15Sep-21Sep

First week in about 7 that I have managed every single session. Normally I am pretty consistant but with colds, strained muscles??? and pool closures it's been hard.
Hopefully back on track.

Swim

3 sessions total 4950m - highlights 400m with band (no paddles or fistgloves) and 2x200m fistgloves and no legs.


bike

3 sessions on turbo - 2 rebuilding aerobic engine low heart rate 90+rpm one strength at very lopw heart rate total= 37.5 miles


run

3 runs 5 miles very enjoyable especially Sunday morning - I ran in th daylight and the sunshine - believe me for somebody who normally runs at 5.30am this is a big deal.
total=15miles

Big news of the week, I am doing an olympic distance race in the summer for definite. I really couldn't face ding the local sprints again. But because we want to go and live somewhere in Europe in July 2011 I had to change my plans. I want to do another Ironman before we go and my plan was to do olympic , then half ironman the next summer and then Ironman the next. With the emphasis on completing comfortably, no medical tents. I'm also been suggesting that when we go back to Europe for 2 years I may get the chance to do Lanzarote Ironman almost 20years after I first did it and this time I want to be fit.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: