Monday 22 December 2008

Weekly training 15Dec- 21Dec

Very good week of training. Swim training was down on distance because I had my first open water swin since last summer and I had the family with me, so I just did some practice starts into oncoming waves. This is a particular weakness of mine because it is very different to pool swimming once I'm out of waves or crowds of other swimmers I swim much better.
Swim
Total: 4200m

Bike
Total: 73.3milesChanged my seat position in an effort to find more comfort on long flat roads. I have always preferred riding hills it is just more interesting. I was always fascinated by climbers in the pro-peloton they just seemed a breed apart.

Run
Total: 28 miles This week saw the last of my 5am runs for a long time (maybe even forever). I have been doing it for a number of years and I won't miss them.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: