Monday 15 December 2008

Weekly training 8Dec-14Dec

Woke up Monday feeling really tired from the weekend. I usually go swimming but wasn't really in the mood so when Cameron fell asleep an hour before we were due to go to Kindergarten I realised it just wasn't meant to be.

Woke Tuesday at 4.30am for my run at 5am listened to torrential rain decided to go back to sleep.


I decided to complete things by missing Wednesday evening bike trainer session. So I missed one session of each discipline.

The good news is missing those sessions was the right thing to do and I trained really well for all my other sessions. Swimming was fantastic.


Swim
total: 3500m
Bike
total: 54.41 miles
Run
total: 18 miles

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: