Wednesday 25 February 2009

Weekly traing

Nothing except stretching and core work. Which is good because I've been in Teresa's class quite a bit which is unusual for this time of year especially as I'm planning to do very little this year.
My little business is going along quite nicely upgrading, incorporating new features, to a couple of school websites I created a couple of years ago. And with the a good chance of a couple of small business (basic) websites to do.

The not training thing is hard especially as the tri season is still on in New Zealand. Everytime I see someone out training I'm thinking I should just do a little bit. Then I came across this post on recovery on Alan Couzens(sports scientist and coach) blog and it features some of my favourite athletes especially Graeme Obree.

I forgot to mention in my last post another reason for focussing on 2 olympic distance races next seen is financial. My frugal side has been winning a lot of battles lately. The races cost a lot in terms of entry fee, they aren't local so there are travel expenses, eating out , etc Although we are planning to buy a family sized tent to help with accommodation costs.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: