Sunday 5 July 2009

Mid Winter Party Day

The worst winter since Teresa and I moved to New Zealand almost 10 years ago, longer, colder, wtter, it reminds us of an English winter. We simply aren't used to it so drastic action was called for. Today is Sunday 5 July, first Sunday of the 2 week schools holidays - we are having a mid winter party - a bit like Christmas without the presents and tree (although Cameron wanted it). We are just having nice food, wine for Teresa and I and I've been baking goodies for the children, throw in some dvds and mulled wine and we are all cheered up.

I didn't get to sleep till nearly 2am last night I have been all excited by a new website client that has given me an opportunity to try a really adventurous design - something I don't normally have a chance to do. I felt like I had had a ton of coffee when I've actually cut my intake a lot.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: