Thursday 17 September 2009

Big announcement

As of the 11th of September I am no longer Vegan or even vegetarian. I started questioning things esecially after watching self suffiency programmes on tv, raising or hunting for your own meat = it just seemed so natural. Which of course it is. I have also been following the Primal blueprint Marks daily apple I was doing a lot of it anyway. And there was a review of a book called the vegetatrian myth which dealt with a lot of the problems I had been wrestling, not just animal welfare but land use. Clearing rainforests not only to raise beef but grow soy, etc.

I have conditions I'm only eating free range and/or organic meat. It felt kind of weird, still does 17 years is a long time. I did have a yucky feeling for a few days but it has gone now. I do feel relieved and now the way is open for Teresa and I sometime in the near future to start raising our own meat and I would like to learn to hunt our meat - I fancy a crossbow.

This is huge for me and it surprised those closest to me. One unexpected side effect is that Cameron too as statrd eating steak again he had stopped. This one of the reasons I am behind in my blogging that and the business is really busy.

I plan to catch up on training blogging tomorrow.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: