Wednesday 16 February 2011

Emily's first cricket match and her first running race.

Last Friday saw Emily play her first game of Kiwi cricket - an eight side junior version of cricket. And this coming Friday her second game and I've agreed as a parent to umpire/score (it seems quite complicated) but the teacher in charge Ruth is going to help me this first time.





I forgot to take my camera but on Tuesday, Emily ran in a 2km race the Bluewater Inn races that Teresa and a colleague have been doing the longer 5km. Emily had a blast. I was very proud and when she told me she wants to do her first triathlon I almost burst. She is aiming for the Ironkids race at Oceanspa put on by the local club.


Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: