Saturday 26 April 2008

Fowl mood!

I've been in a foul(fowl) mood lately or to be more precise the last two days. I don't know what it is I just get fed up with everything and everybody, I get bored, irritable, etc, etc. Partly caused by needing a break from the family. It doesn't take much a couple of trips out to the organic food shop the DIY shop on my own usually does it.


The chicken house is on schedule for completion by the end of tomorrow. Picture will be posted when finished as will more gratuitous pictures of the fruit we have in the garden. Why? I hear you ask. Because I can or in my son's words 'want to'.


Tomorrow, Sunday I will be making a greater effort to publish my training details (this blog is supposed to be triathlon related) and share the details of a rare purchase that I hope will make me go faster for no extra effort... and no it's not illegal.

Be safe, never trust a motorist who isn't a cyclist.

No comments: