Monday 28 April 2008

Go faster bike product

I have been wanting one for a while -it is the Look ergo stem.
I took my old Specialized race bike into the bike shop looking to see if there was any way of lowering my handlebars because since I changed my stem for a modern one the my knees hit the new one when I put in a big effort on the bike. (I ride in a very aggressive forward position.) So I decided the only option apart from buying a new bike frame would be the stem.

I've always had a long stem so this variable one will allow me to experiment with shorter length and a bigger drop to try and get my back flat. Body position on the bike is the cheapest and most effective way to get faster for the same effort. I am going to try a lower tri bar position than ever before but I am a 1000% (one thousand %) more flexible now than in my 20's and 30's so I should be able to do it.


This innovative stem provides all the options for the serious cyclist. Allows total adjustability for anyone who desires the custom position or needs a stem that allows different positions for different events.

No comments: