Thursday 26 March 2009

New turbo trainer

I needed a new turbo trainer for my bike, Cameron destroyed the fan on my old one and Teresa wanted hers back to ride her bike on. I bought a gravity version of Teresa's it relies on the weight of the rider to make contact with the rear roller rather the pushing it on the bike wheel by turning a knob. It isn't the one I wanted but at the third of the price it is the one I could afford and hopefully I 'll get as much use out of this one as I did my old one - 16 years.

I'll put a photo up soon. There was only one hitch, I was quickly putting it together last night so I could use it, only to find to screws are missing so I'm going to have to go back to the bike shop.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: