Monday 11 January 2010

Blog posting and swim thoughts

I felt I was a bit lazy in posting in 2009 so in an effort to try and get to 104 posts for the year an average of 2 a week, here goes.

Swam this morning, added 200m to my total so it was 1000m with band and balls, my 500g weight fell off after 3x100m the plastic zips ties aren't working I'm going to try old cycle inner tubes. 4x300m + 200m with just ankle band on. I'm increasing my harder stuff with just the ankle band, which has an added strength element as well as technique because over 1500m I find I am swimming the first half or maybe the first 1000m okay and then fading quickly so I figure that I need some more strength endurance.


Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: