Sunday 10 January 2010

Weekly training 4Jan-10Jan

Swim
2 swims 2400m in pool 1800m in pond total:4200m . After my swim at the race I really feel my retraining is working, I am training with renewed vigour and adding more swimming metres with just the band and no balls in hand. I may have forgot to mention that my technique work is still progressing with a warm up 1000m with balls and band and I 've added a 500gram weight to the band because I felt I was getting too sloppy.

Bike
2 rides, one turbo on a very hot day and it was a hard session I did because of not finishing the race . The session left me feeling yuck and buzzing in my ears. My legs felt it today on my road ride total:50.42miles

Run
2 runs total:14miles

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - separate your needs from your wants.

No comments: