Tuesday 7 October 2008

I'm delaying work this morning.

Up at 5am ot the door for 5.35 run 6miles just under 48min and the whole family still asleep, bliss! Breakfast treat a couple of lightly boiled eggs. We have four from yesterday, so 2 for me I know that Cameron and Emily will be up any moment one each for them and Teresa (a creature of habit) will only want the homemade muesli. I want a breal from the museli because I also have it after training but also I got fed up paying NZ$3 for a litre of rice milk (I prefer rice milk to soy because it doesn't have sugar in it) so I'm experimenting with making my own and it is very much a work in progress. It seems okay in coffee but it has a hint of banana in it, because it has banana in it. Back to the drawing board.

I've just been doing my morning ritual after breakfast I go and find any eggs, check on fruit crops and the raspberries to see if they are being eaten again. Then it is on to a quick scan of blogs I read, checked on my own and this is what stopped me from my work and the real reason for this post.

I think somebody or something maybe, possibly reading my blog...other than me that is. This suspiscion has arisen because twice now after a post my counter figures have leapt up. Normally it goes up 1 a day and I know who that is , its me. The idea that somebody else may or may not be reading this is kind of creepy and very unexpected because if you are reading this you will know that is purely drivel and I encourage to not read it.

Just as a side note: we are getting a new woodburner installed on Thursday. The good people at Metro fires are replacing the whole thing because og the split in the top and the fire is about 4 years old. Now that is what I call customer service would I recommend this company, without a doubt.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: