Tuesday 28 October 2008

Weekly training20Oct-26Oct

Swim


Made a change this week. Decided I was getting a little bored so I decided to start my sessions by swimming with band on legs and fistgloves. Extreme technique practice (or that's what I tell myself). This is what I was planning to do at the end of the summer ready for next season. Because my shoulders were feeling very tired I only swam Thursday 10x100m.

Total1000m

Bike


2x 60min on turbo, 24 miles on the road : Raukawa Rd via Bridge Pa and had a heavy down pour at halfway. Kept cadence below 100rpm and was much better.

Total51.78

Run


1x6mile, 2x7mile : I very rarely have to run in the rain but did twice this week.

Total20miles

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: