Monday 20 October 2008

Tired today and We have beans

I felt very tired all over this morning so I decided that after taking Cameron to kindergarten instead of cycling to the pool I would come home. Swimming is usually my only session on a Monday.

Also I made an exciting discovery in the garden this morning, the bean plants have loads of beans on them. This may seem like common sense but they are a new variety of green beans and the plants have been growing very well, plenty of flowers but when they withered away no beans. No beans that is until now there seems to be a delay which is different from the beans we grew last summer.

It is labour weekend combined with Hawkes Bay anniverary so a four day weekend this coming weekend, traditionally the time to plant summer crops (last of the frosts). So I am planning a garden post this weekend.

Now I'm off to shell walnuts.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: