Monday 21 July 2008

Weekly training 15July-20July and Al Gore does it again.

Al Gore posted on no-impactman - this guy should be American president.



Also on no-impactman - made me smile.





This made me sad.













Weekly Training
Swim3 sessions with fist gloves. Up to 100's making me concentrate on stroke. 3600
Bike 2x60min McCormack style intervals I've dropped down gears to concentrate on increasing my cadence to above 90 again remembering stuff when i used to race well. 1x30min strength on trainer. Been working on my position using my Look ergo stem. 36.45miles
Run3x3mile 9miles









Weekly core Training
Swim cords2 sessions Building specific strength - 30 on each arm twice with the cords even tighter
Back2 sessions
Abs2 sessions 7 different exercises based on crunches and leg lifts
Weights2 sessions with dumbbells
Push ups2 sessions - some moving side to side and Hindu push ups
Stretching6 sessions

No comments: