Wednesday 21 January 2009

Competition winners

Emily and Cameron have been taking part in a summer holiday reading program at the local library. They entered a colouring competition - Cameron won the unders 5's category and Emily was second in the 5-7 category. There were 350 children taking part in the reading program called Superheroes read.

I an currently reading several books by Martin Hawes a New Zealand financial/investment expert- I am learning how to invest for income which I want to be doing by the end of the year. I am also reading The Snowball which is about the life of Warren Buffett one of America's richest men and one of if not the best investor on the planet.

Our mortgage will hopefully be paid off by October. I came to the conclusion that the bank is stealing our money because on top of interest we pay them, they start adding all sorts of penalties if you try and pay it off quickly.

I am also reading loads of graphic novels (they used to be called comics). Teresa and I are watching less and less tv, most of it just a load of boring crap.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: