Friday 30 January 2009

I'm impatient

I'm feeling incredibly impatient at the moment.

  • to pay off the mortgage - sep/oct can't come soon enough

  • impatient to have a tentative go at investing - I've been doing at lot of reading on the topic but I'm the sort of person that learns best by doing and learning things as I need them.

  • for my race - so I can see if my swimming has progressed. At present I'm not sleeping well the night after a swim session- swimming has always been such an anchor for me I'm full of self-doubt. Yet I know I have worked so hard to relearn how to swim. In my mind I know this and I know that there is lots motre to do. I also know I have a plan but it requires patience

  • I want to be a swimming sensation - first out of the water - WE CAN ALL DREAM

  • to start training for next season when I plan to do more races - I know that this year was a stepping stone and I need to build up my volumes of training - as I see so many people do when they simply decide to ironman with hardly any fitness.

  • to buy a new wetsuit - which I can't for a few years if I am to make all my financial goals happen

  • the tomatoes aren't ripening fast enough - we are eating some but I want more

  • the peppers aren't ripening fast enough - we are eating some but I want more

  • no aubergines despite there being lots of flowers


PHEW!!!! That's it for now and it feels good and cheaper than therapy.

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: