Monday 12 January 2009

Weekly traing 6Jan-11Jan

Easier week - missed on bike and one run. Saturday I was tripped up by a plant whilst out running and cut my hand as I fell quite heavily but still did my run. I was cutting a corner and just caught the plant , which was quite long (approx 1metre) and was low to the ground sticking out almost horizontal, I expected the plant to bend, it didn't and down I went.

The same day whilst swimming in the pond I was almost run down by an outrigger canoe. The local club were practising for a big competition and I accidently wandered into their path. The pond is used by many different sports although usually not at the same time and we share quite happily.

Swim
total: 6600m
Bike
total: 56.82miles
Run
total: 20miles

Join the movement and we'll start a revolution - stop all unnecessary shopping - seperate your needs from your wants.

No comments: