Saturday 17 May 2008

A great post from Tim Luchinske (Lucho)

Great post from Lucho on his blog. He put my thoughts on paper (computer screen)except for the donkey bit. I very rarely comment on other people's blogs but I did this time.

This is my comment:
"I thought I was the only one who felt like this. I have a term I use 'the ugly people' and really it is nothing to do with looks although people who are grossly obsese, drink and smoke to excess generally are, it is more a reference to the way they live there lives without regard for themselves, the planet or those around them. Ugly in spirit and attitude. I find myself increasingly wanting to barricade myself and my children away from the rest of the world. We have a quarter acre and I increasingly finding myself wishing for a ranch."

But for it to make more sense read
Lucho first. Just maybe we can start a movement or revolution.

No comments: